Stronghold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stronghold

FS - Stronghold

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Example Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Example Application Empty
PostSubject: Example Application   Example Application I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 9:58 pm

BASIC INFO

FallenSword Name:Forthwind
Real Name - Optional: Eugene
Gender - Male / Female: Male
Real Age:28

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Level:356
PvP Rating:1797
Top Monthly:22
Medals:Loyalty (Gold), Adventurer (Bronze), Titan Victories (Bronze)

CHARACTER UPGRADES:

Maximum Stamina:9000
Hourly Stamina Gain:max
Experience Gain:18,780 hr
Buffs and Levels:Level 160 AL, MER, LIB, TH, CON, 4 Leaf, EW, BSK, WITH, DC, DW, DBL(155), QF(30)
Auctions:13
Inventory Slots:24
Secure Trades:3
Bank Deposits:2

OTHER INFORMATION:
Questions to ask: No one word answers. Be Specific!

1. What were your previous guilds? Why did you leave these guilds? Angel Life, I left them because there was no active chat, no teamwork, and no friends.

2. Why do you want to join this guild? To be with friends, share and trade knowledge, group titan hunt and help out wherever possible.

3. What can you do for the guild? I have pretty extensive knowledge of the game, I'm a titan hunter, I know how to pvp or gvg (though I've never done a gvg), I am not selfish with buffs, and I'm a merchant so I'll help find equipment at good prices and sell others that need to be sold.

4. What do you normally do in Fallensword? (Ex: Hunting, PvP, Arena, SE hunting, etc)Hunting, titan hunting, pvp, merchandising, chatting.

5. What are your thoughts about PvP and Bounty Hunting?Pvp is ok if players are respectful toward one another and show good sportsmanship. I like bounty hunting but believe that a bounty hunter should never be bountied.

6. Tell us about yourself? I'm just a normal individual that like to play games on PC, PS3, Wii, ect. I love to watch movies, play drums, chat, party, hang out with friends, and camping..ect...
Back to top Go down

Example Application
Page 1 of 1